JOIN OUR TEAM
Do you love design, are great with people and media-savvy?
We are looking for a full-time Boutique & Digital Assistant to help in the running of our store in Sevenoaks, Kent.
The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience, a hardworking, positive attitude and an innate love of design. Additional responsibilities will include assisting with digital assets and social media scheduling for PR & Marketing.
- Day-to-day running of store operations
- Providing excellent customer service
- Answering the phone and fielding customer and industry inquiries
- Packing and dispatching online orders
- Organisation and scheduling of workshops
- Visual Merchandising of shop floor and windows
- Assisting with social media; Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook
- Supporting PR & digital outreach
Essential Experience & Skills:
- Proficient English
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Previous experience in retail and sales
- Marketing, social media experience beneficial but not necessary
- Confident multitasker with ability to balance a number of responsibilities
- A solid appreciation of design principles and a keen eye for interiors
- Ability to conceive forward-thinking creative ideas and communicate them effectively
- Awareness of wider trends and shifts within the marketing and design industry
- Work simultaneously on multiple design projects of varying complexity
- Work well under pressure
- Discreet, professional and well spoken, with excellent communication skills
- Extremely well-organised, methodical, proactive and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative
Location: 1 The Black Barn, High Street, Seal, Sevenoaks TN15 0AL
Office Hours: 10am - 5pm
Level: Entry Level / Assistant
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: April 1st
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Application for Boutique & Digital Assistant Role' in the subject line.